DescriptionProvides leadership and direction to the HR Team Member Services （TMS） team for an assigned group of countries in the planning, development, implementation, and expansion of HR Team Member Services within the Global HR Shared Services organization.
Leads the development and implementation of programs to build TMS capability, drive change efforts and drive continuous process improvements.
Uses available operational metrics to drive TMS efficiency improvements and exceptional Customer Experience.
Consults with Country HR leadership and business leadership to ensure Team Member Services support meets the needs of the organization.
Drives effective interactions between HR Shared Services Functions （i.e. HR Specialized Services, Country Services, HR Technology, Payroll etc.） and other key TMS Stakeholders.
Drives the adoption of self－service so as to ensure that routine HR queries and issues are resolved through the HR portal.
Leads the Operations team successfully integrating into My HR/TMS working model.
• Directs the efforts of the team members in the achievement of the strategic and operational objectives of TMS.
• Uses available metrics to review the team’s daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly operational performance
• Identify operational and efficiency issues from end to end HR processes
– particularly those impacting Customer Experience
– and prepare and drive appropriate action plans for improvement and change
• Coach Advisors and Ops team members on their Customer Service approach, process adherence and operational efficiency to support their development.
• Act as point of escalation for TMS customers to provide problem resolution or for TMS Advisors to provide additional coaching or support.
• Manages the hiring, staffing and maintenance of a diverse and effective workforce.
• Responsible for career development/planning, performance of team members.
• Develops, trains, and leads a team focused on providing the organization with an exceptional experience concerning Shared Services programs and initiatives.
• Partner with Global HR technology team, country HR and Global HR Specialized Services in the deployment and support of HR Knowledge Management.
• Leads the identification and driving of process, system and reporting improvements.
• Ensures adherence to applicable governmental regulations.
• Provides advice and counsel to leaders where necessary in achieving company objectives.
• Establishes and maintains an effective and streamlined communication approach for HR programs.