|役職・部署名||Business Development Manager (BDM)|
1. Identifying New Clients:
|業種||•IT・インターネット / SIer|
|年収||800万 ～ 1200万|
|対象年齢（対象年齢）||30 ～ 45 歳|
- Atleast 10 years of relevant IT Services sales experience
- Atleast 7 – 8 years of relevant sales experience in domestic IT services industry in Japan.
- Experience of working in a Tier 1 IT Services, Outsourcing company
- Experience of closing large & annuity business / managed services
- Strong focus on high (10Mn+) deals
- Good understanding of the local (Japanese) industry vertical regulations, market drivers and practices, especially in one of the follwoing domains:
- BFSI (Banking, finance, Securities, and Insurance)/ AIG, Nomura, etc.
- TTH (Travel, Transportation, and Hospitality)/ ANA, etc.
- EIS (High-Tech & Telecom)/ SONY, NTT, Hitachi, Sharp and Panasonic, etc.
- MFG (Manufacturing)/ Isuzu, Melco, Mitsubishi Motors, etc.
- Healthcare & Pharma/ Any foreign or Japanese pharma companies
- Relevant sales credentials and qualifications
- Local (Japanese) Industry connects and relationships, including relationships with key (Sr.) stakeholders and industry executives
- The drive to be a “WINNER” and achieve quick results
* Key competencies required:
- Decision Making
- Risk Taking
- Team participative
- Influencing and Relationship Building Skills
- Drive/Results orientation
- Using client research
- Financial Acumen
- Revenue funnel management
- Positive Attitude