|役職・部署名||Sales Representative / Social Infrastruct|
|業種||•IT・インターネット / ハードウエア|
|年収||1000万 ～ 1200万|
|対象年齢（対象年齢）||28 ～ 43 歳|
- Strong verbal and written communications skills, including presentation skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with employees within department and across functions.
- Aptitude for understanding how technology products and solutions solve business problems.
- Ability to convey information clearly and provide analysis as needed to help customer make buying decisions.
Responsibility and Interaction:
- This individual will apply attained experiences and knowledge in solving routine to moderately complex problems.
- Is responsible for a specific geographical install.
- May have own small to medium accounts or work on a team.
- This individual effectively works with internal personnel.
- General direction is provided to them by their manager on routine work, and detailed direction is provided on new projects and assignments; as well as on-going review of activities and priorities.
- The ideal candidate contributes proactively to sales team efforts and positively influences decisions of the team.
Education & Experience:
- 2 to 5 years of experience is preferred.
- A Bachelor of Arts or Sciences Degree in Electrical Engineer or Computer Science; or related field is required.
- Experience which demonstrates a proficient level of expertise in technical specifications required to sell products and services is required.