is situated in an extremely dynamic market where quality of our services is the key factor to our customer's success. Under the Japan, the Core Networks department is looking for a flexible and dynamic candidate who is customer focused, has a consultative and entrepreneurial mindset and takes great pride in customer satisfaction.
As a Solution Architect, you will be responsible for assisting CSR to prepare the Solution Description. You will need frequent customer interactions to clarify the requirements and answer their questions regarding the technical solution. You need to act responsibly and interactively with to discuss and plan solution that is suitable for customers.
During the project execution, you are responsible for E2E delivery execution. Activities consists of defining the strategies for verification, creating the verification environment requirements, analyzing required testcases and guiding the test team throughout the verification activities.
You should possess high technical competence in the following areas: in pool, and.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Participate in presales activities such as Develop including solution proposal, design and 3rd party vendor selection.
• Participate in project execution as an execution SA. Handle customer's solution throughout the execution including active communication with customer, CSR and ensure the continuation and completion of the project.
• Participate in project execution as a technology lead. Handle day-to-day project activities and assist execution project managers as a technical interface between customer and.
• Identify add-on sales opportunities to continuously improve margin.
• Contribute to knowledge sharing in multiple communities
• Expected to travel internationally and locally when required.
University or Master degree in Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent
• Pertinent Experience
Over 8 years of experience in Core Network environment where at least 3 of those years are in a solution architect position or equivalent.
- Extensive working experience in Solution Domain, deep knowledge or including.
- Working knowledge in IMS and/or VoLTE solutions and network architecture. Understanding IMS Voice functionalities such as MGC, MRS, IMS Core, MTAS.
- Good Experience in working with processes and tools: CSR/TR, Change Request, PROPS-C and Sales process.
- Strong in consultative with business mindset and customer management.
- Good knowledge of customer’s needs and strong communication and presentation skills.
- Fluent in English speaking and writing.
- Ability to work in team.