|役職・部署名||Global Supplier Quality Management ＆ Program Management Advisor|
1. Implement and manage repair suppliers of multiple commodities in the region. This includes new product launches, supplier bring－up, qualification and planning.
|業種||•IT・インターネット / ハードウエア|
|年収||700万 ～ 900万|
|対象年齢（対象年齢）||28 ～ 40 歳|
|応募資格||1. Experience in Quality Management System and product development, quality, design and assembly processes is a plus.
2. Demonstrated statistical analysis skill for design evaluation and process control.
3. Ability to multi－task and methodically manage projects. Experience managing new build or repair suppliers is recommended.
4. Dynamic, self－starter, with high energy level, objective and team worker.
5. An analytic mind, good in priority setting, decision quality and result－driven.
6. Has the ability to resolve problems and identify opportunities.
7. Able to work with cross－functional stakeholders effectively.
8. Strong command skill and project management
9. Strong understanding of support operations （end to end）
10. Involved in making complex decisions which may have company－wide impact.
11. Experience in working under pressure, disciplined and persistent.
12. Advanced organizational ＆ planning skills, and priority setting skill.
13. Strong initiative and project leadership. Ability to communicate clearly.
14. Maturity and credibility to deal with ambiguity, also has solid ethics and values principles.
15. Sound but flexible negotiator, the individual will be capable of developing activities within lean structures and he/she is a hands－on person, and has the ability to negotiate with suppliers.
16. Experience in working under pressure, disciplined and persistent when frustrated.
17. Business acumen and strategic ability.
18. Proficient in English and effective presentation and communication skills in English and Japanese.