|役職・部署名||Channel Marketing Mgr|
|業種||•IT・インターネット / ハードウエア|
|年収||1000万 ～ 1300万|
|対象年齢（対象年齢）||30 ～ 45 歳|
|応募資格||Job Requirements Job Summary:
As a Pathway (SI/SP) Marketing Manager, you develop and manage solutions that will enable SI & SP GTM partners. Working closely with SI & SP marketing representatives, create creative and competitive solutions using technology, and promote SI & SP services to maximize revenues for SI & SP that will lead to the sales of foundational technology, which is Products and Services. You develop and implement marketing strategies to respond to changing and /or competitive environments which may include SI & SP’s services positioning, pricing strategies, and overall product positioning. A strong understanding of SI & SP market, Product and Service offerings, relationship management skills, and experience marketing in a high-technology, dynamic environment is crucial to your success.
As a Pathway (SI/SP) Marketing Manager, you are part of a dynamic team that delivers value to the organization and supports sales and revenue generation goals. The team is tasked to:
• Develop marketing programs for SI & SP in collaboration with sales teams to meet marketing objectives and revenue targets.
• Establish, enhance or distinguish product and services placement within the competitive arena.
• Develop business plans and product positioning within SI & SP market including pricing strategies.
• Create lead generation programs to support sales growth for SI & SP.
• Execution and management of marketing event.
• Identify local marketing opportunities to drive awareness of solutions through SI & SP.
• Track general business indicators, including market share, and competitor’s marketing and sales program activities.
• Communicate and implement product and service promotions.
• Provide on-going management of the SI & SP marketing programs, contracts and agreements.
• Identify and maintain relationships with technology partners, third party vendors, etc.
Education and Experience
oThe tasks this individual is responsible for are often non-routine and unstructured, requiring creative solutions.
oThis individual will apply attained experiences and knowledge in solving routine to moderately complex problems.
oThis individual must work effectively with Staff to Vice President level employees within the function, and the technical team on assigned projects. There may be communication with employees in other functions as required.
oLimited management direction is provided to employee on new projects or assignments as well as review of activities and priorities.
oThe ideal candidate will be a proactive contributor and subject matter expert on team projects.
oTo be successful, this individual must demonstrate favorable results through coaching and influencing others.
Education & Experience:
•A minimum of 5 years of experience is required; 6 to 8 years of experience is preferred.
•A Bachelor of Arts of Science Degree is required, or equivalent experience.
•Demonstrated ability to have completed multiple, moderately complex technical tasks.