The Cloud Alliance Sales Manager is a key sales responsible for driving revenue opportunities with public cloud providers within an assigned geographic region. These accounts are targeted providers that can advance position in the cloud market and impact the long-term success of. You will be responsible to develop and execute against an account plan in order to architect and sell products and services under a cloud partnership agreement. On an ongoing basis, you will maintain a successful relationship with assigned cloud providers and ensure the success of their business with.
As the ideal candidate you have a strong technical background consisting of many years working with a variety of technologies performing roles ranging from software development to project management and sales. Having experience like starting and running your own company is considered a significant plus for this position as it requires entrepreneurial instincts combined with technical expertise gained in the IT industry.
Primary job responsibilities
• Develop and implement the technical Cloud sales strategies to help ensure sales objectives are met. Ensure quota, cloud deployment and service objectives are achieved.
• Employ value-based selling to better understand the assigned account's business model. Create an accompanying account plan that aligns offerings and solutions to the provider's corporate goals.
• Manage complex enterprise sales campaigns and lengthy sales cycles while working with a diverse set of partners and other subject matter experts within the same accounts.
• Establish strong CXO level executive relationships with the help of the APAC management team as well as functional relationships with the provider's cloud team that will elevate to a more strategic position within the account.
• Maintain all aspects of the cloud account relationship with assigned cloud providers on an on-going basis. Effectively communicating customer needs to Product Management and Engineering Groups, and work to resolve customer issues satisfactorily in a timely manner.
• Lead the creation of customer presentations and briefings. Use knowledge of competitive offerings and overall cloud market to favourably position offerings. Support and drive cloud agreement negotiations to successful closure with the cloud providers.
• Act as technical point of contact for prospects, customers and the sales team within the assigned account. Develop and implement the technical Cloud sales strategies to help ensure objectives are met.