is seeking a Virtualization Solution Sales Professional to grow and develop our Enterprise Virtualization business by working closely with our most strategic customers to deliver Virtualization and Cloud solutions that meet their unique needs. The ideal candidate should have experience hunting in Fortune 500 accounts and experience selling virtualization and Cloud solutions.
The primary goals of this position are to
a) Break into net new accounts for RHEV via POC and pilots
b) Ensure that RHEV gets utilized in production environments and that RHEV becomes the strategic choice for Virtualization and the customer becomes a public reference.
c) Guide the customer from initially adopting virtualization to a private, hybrid and public cloud utilizing technologies and services
The Virtualization Sales Professional will also collaborate with the sales teams, overachieve goals and accurately forecast pipeline activity.
Primary job responsibilities
Key Responsibilities Include:
•Work closely with the Enterprise Sales Account teams to identify key accounts, assist in the creation of account plans, and execute on those strategic plans.
•Attain "trusted advisor" status with senior IT and business executives within key accounts with the goal of creating a long-term partnership with customers.
1. Strong Virtualization Sales experience within Japan.
2. Should have done large Deals within Japan/ Outside.
3. Should be Native Japanese with Fluent Business level Japanese and English as a language.
4. Age group should ideally be within 34 to 47 Years.
5. We want more of strong sales person and less technical, but he should have basic knowledge of the Japanese Virtualization market and should be able to define the pros and cons of each of the competitors.
6. Should have done presentations to C level executives.
7. Spoken at public forums.
8. Should have good solid connections in big organizations.
9. There are other companies also but a few Bigger Target companies are: VMware, Citrix, Microsoft, IBM, Oracle, VCE, EMC.