||Corporate Security Analyst
• Work within established practices and handling guidelines to triage client facing security incidents. Triage includes validating that the incident does represent unauthorized activity (and not a false positive) and assessing potential impact of incident to client’s enterprise. Clearly document both the assessment and actions required by the client to mitigate or respond to the incident.
• Available to respond to client requests and assist with incident response activities.
• Resolve standard/routine customer issues with no guidance and complex/unusual customer issues with minimal guidance.
• Communicate effectively with variety of external customer contacts to include technical contacts and executive contacts.
•Triage both routine and unique threats and assess changes required of the service to properly detect attacks within our customer environment.
• Able to precisely analyze data patterns and should have detailed knowledge of varying types of zero-day Vulnerability trends, hacker exploits and forensics.
||•IT・インターネット / ソフトウエア
||900万 ～ 1200万
||28 ～ 42 歳
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Sciences or Engineering is required
• MBA and/or advanced computer sciences degree desired.
• 6 + years of experience, with 3+ years in a similar role
• Good communication & customer service skills is a must
• Preferred certifications would be CEH, GCIA, GCIH
• Good Communication Skill in English(TOEIC 730)